The students of an affiliated engineering colleges under the ambit of Anna University and their parents can approach “The Director, Centre for Student Affairs, Anna University, Chennai”, if they have any grievances in their College. They can send their complaints by post / in person / email, for the following grievances;

Academic grievances:

  • Related to theory and practical classes
  • Related to Internal assessment
  • Related to appearance of semester examinations
  • Related to prevention of students to attend the class
  • Related to Academic schedule
  • Related to special classes

Non Academic Grievances:

  • Related to return of certificates.
  • Related to basic facilities in the college and hostel
  • Related to laboratory facilities
  • Related to quality of food in the hostel
  • Related to caution deposit
  • Related to Extracurricular and co-curricular activities
  • Related to medical and transport facilities
  • Related to code of conduct
  • Related to Issue of transfer certificate
  • Related to impose of fine
  • Related to Ragging
  • Related to Harassment of students by faculty / staff members / fellow students
  • Related to indisciplinary activities of the students / staff members

The grievances will be redressed by the Centre for Student Affairs as per the rules and regulations of Anna University / AICTE / Tamil Nadu Government.

Collection of RRA Fees

The Centre for Student Affairs, Anna University receives the admission approval orders from the Directorate of Technical Education, who have been admitted in the First year degree courses in all the Govt./Govt.Aided/Self Financing Engineering colleges affiliated to Anna University.

Learn More

Student Grievance Redressal

Grievance Redressal Cell has been constituted by Anna University in accordance with the University Grants Commission regulations and the Director, Centre for Student Affairs is acting as Nodal Officer for the Grievance Redressal Cell of Anna University.

Learn More


Guidelines for application and the procedures for Break of Study, Name Change Updation of students, College Transfer between Engineering colleges, Readmission Procedures after break of study, Applying Provisional Eligibility Certificate

Learn More